What are functional oils?
Functional oils are defined as those oils that have activities beyond their energy content. These activities depend on the type of oil, and may have antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity.
Functional oils have many advantages, for example, non-toxicity, the absence of unpleasant odors, they are non-volatile, and are friendly to the environment.
Nutritional supplement for piglets during the maternity phase.
- Improves intestinal health of piglets.
- Better weight gain.
Liquid (with applicator)
Essential is an additive with functional oils as active ingredients.
- Increases the diversity of the microbiome.
- Controls Clostridium perfringens.
- Control s the negative effects of heat stress.
- Improves weight gain and feed: gain ratios.
- Improves carcass yields.
- Improves sow’s fertility.
- Improves the sow’s body score.
Solid and Water Soluble
Integrity is an additive with functional oils as active ingredients.
- Controls Gram-negative bacteria challenges.
- Improves production indexes.
Oligo Acid is a blend of free organic acids, that acts as a feed preservative.
- Feed hygienization.
- Improvement of production rates by reducing the pathogen load.
Powder and Concentrated
Oligo Acid Liquid is a blend of free organic acids that helps balancing the animal’s microbiota.
- Balances the intestinal flora under challenge situations.
- Improves of production indexes.